What are audiences saying?
“Meagan’s presentation was awesome! It helped me reflect on my life.”
“Awesome & inspiring!”
“Off the charts! What a wonderful speaker to wrap up the day!”
“This presentation exceeded my expectations. I knew you would put on a great program, but I was surprised by how much people loved it! People went out of their way to let me know how much they enjoyed it.”
“Be prepared to take some awesome notes as you will be lead by an amazing, happy and fun woman that is full of great knowledge and content that you won’t want to miss!”
I consider myself fortunate to be a formally trained public speaker and natural story-teller. Throughout my background, I have enjoyed time in front of audiences of all sizes in various venues.
I thoroughly enjoy connecting to my audience through humor and personal stories.
Over the course of my health care career I have presented to various levels of corporate leadership. I have served as an adjunct professor for Concordia University and guest lecturer for Oregon State University. Additionally, I have spoken at the LeadingAge Oregon Annual Conference, Oregon & Washington Health Care Association Conferences, and the Pioneer Network Annual Conference. I have led group workshops and served as the Master of Ceremonies and Keynote Speaker for various community events.
Prepared topics include but are not limited to:
- Communication Basics: What It Is and Why It Matters
- Communication Enhanced: A Workshop in Enhancing Your Skills
- Leadership: The Evolution
- An Attitude of Gratitude
- The Empathetic Leader
- Vulnerability: The Brave Way
- Organization: Run Your Day, Or It Runs You
- Cultivating Personal Growth
- Purpose: Start with “Why”
- Looking Back, Planning Forward: Creating a Year You’ll Love
- Personal Vitality: Staying Inspired by a Life and Career You Love
- Grit: The Power of Resilience
- Emotional Intelligence: The Other Kind of Smart
I would love to collaborate with you to create a meaningful experience for your audience!